Author: Munslow, Stan
Narrator: Stan Munslow
Format: Digital Download
Available for download on
Yes, you can beat stage fright (the #1 fear in America). If your success depends on your ability to speak or perform with poise, confidence, and to the absolute BEST of your ability, this remarkable one-hour CD will change your life.
The ten shudder-busting strategies you'll discover are easy, effective, and fun. They will help transform your onstage experience from a frozen-fingered ordeal to a cool-headed delight!
Here's some of what you'll learn:
1. How one of Babe Ruth*s lesser- known batting statistics can help you loosen up "under the lights."
2. Why you have every right to believe in yourself when onstage or at the podium.
3. How to become an insufferable ham.
4. How to automatically connect with your audience.
5. Why phonies, fakes, and frauds have all the fun.
6. Three words that erase fear.
You can own the stage and wow the crowd!
The digital download for this title is available through:
Contact Us | About Listen & Live Audio | My Account | Cart Contents | Checkout
Copyright © 2013 Listen & Live Audio: Ear-Catching Audio Books